Thank you for visiting today.
If you’ve fallen in love with our islands and would like to call it home, I’m here to help you.
I enjoy helping people with real estate and am privileged to have helped clients in many price ranges and neighborhoods all over Oahu. As a dedicated, full-time, real estate professional, I’m passionate about my work. The majority of new clients are referrals from other clients and Realtors® who appreciate outstanding customer service and exceptional representation. I feel fortunate to have experienced many different real estate scenarios. Each experience has allowed me to meet different people and departments, as well as, work with real life situations vs. text book examples.
My greatest hope is that you will think of me as your Realtor for life.
Born and raised in Hawaii, I am a very energetic person and bring that energy to meeting the needs of my clients, customers, and friends. I’ve lived in Hawaii most of my life although I did live in the San Francisco Bay Area for ten years, where I went to college and began my real estate career. I have also worked as a events coordinator, publicist, paralegal, mortgage banker, salesperson, and secretary. Perhaps it is these combined experiences that have prepared me for my real estate profession.
I specialize in residential real estate throughout Oahu, specifically, Fine Homes & Luxury Estates, Resort & Second-Home properties, land parcels & vacation rental properties. Recently, some of our long-time clients have a desire to include multi-family and commercial properties in their portfolio. Depending on the project, I have or will ask a colleague to assist in their specific field of expertise so our client can trust their team.
While some agents prefer to work in a neighborhood, purely with new projects, or only with sellers, I enjoy working broadly. I work with both buyers and sellers equally. My experiences with buyers and sellers all over Oahu allow me to understand the market as it moves. Working with buyers, I can hear buyer objections and opinions. I can compare areas and notice subtle changes or trends in the marketplace. Especially on a small island such as Oahu, market movement in one location can affect another area that has not yet seen turnover. This practice helps when pricing a property or negotiating an offer, especially in a resort destination like Hawaii where people may not be upgrading within a neighborhood but moving from a distant area.
Some sellers are relocating to another state and if that’s you, I can help you find a great agent. Other sellers become buyers and are moving to a smaller place or growing into a larger one on Oahu. I would enjoy helping you plan your moves. Sometimes we might start out thinking you’d like to live near your workplace and then we find you’d rather live in a New home, currently under construction in a different neighborhood. Or we might find you’d rather live in a home with a larger yard and are willing to trade traffic time to get more house for your money. For investors, sometimes, you think you might want a vacation rental and then decide you’d rather remodel and resell or rent the property out to a long term tenant. It’s all good.
Some of our clients call me from across the globe to ask me a real estate question or to help them find an agent. Among my peers, I have a reputation of honesty, integrity, hardworking, and having an ongoing desire to work together in a professional manner to achieve the best results possible for our clients.
Our office is located in Waikiki at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort and Spa in Honolulu across from the Waikiki Beach and close to the International Market Place. Our company Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties also has offices at Waikele, Kailua, Ala Moana and Hawaii Kai on Oahu. You can always schedule an appointment and I can meet you at any one of these offices. We also have offices on the Big Island, Kauai, and Maui.
If you require outstanding performance with outstanding results, please give me a call at 808-387-1474 or email me.
Real Estate Services
In order to ensure you get the best guidance, I have developed the skills to provide a full suite of real estate services to meet your needs and continue to update my education.
Here are some of the real estate services that I provide:
- Help find properties for Buyers and Sellers of single family homes, condominiums, and townhomes
- Assist in Military and Mainland relocations
- Guide a first-time home buyer through the confusing real estate process
- Help buyers receive their first time home buyer assistance using City or State down payment grants or find lenders that can work with or use Mortgage Credit Certificates
- Utilize modern marketing techniques to ensure more than basic MLS databases support the selling of your home
- Arrange events to bring more Brokers to Luxury Homes that require more marketing
- Create press releases and social media posts
- Recommend lenders or loan programs to support clients buying or building their investment or dream property
- Increase your or a client’s home equity by suggesting how to quickly reduce overall debt
- Locate and identify suitable properties for offices and businesses
- Manage rental properties for mainland owners
- Make small renovations recommendations that can improve selling price
- Decorate or stage a property to best present it in order to compete with the marketplace and maximize your selling price
- Work with investors to identify renovation projects that have the best potential to increase equity potential
- Help set up with a third party intermediary a client’s 1031 Tax-deferred exchanges
- Participate in real estate exhibitions or trade missions to promote a client’s property
Sometimes clients ask: do you have time for me? Let’s sit down or talk about your goals so we can be on the same page as to what you want and can achieve. I like to focus on each client’s needs and pull in team members with appropriate skills to assist on a transaction if it is necessary. This way we can have quality time with each property.
Here’s some of our team members:
- You get a team of professional, full-time agents who have worked on new projects, as well as clients from Japan, Korea and China. The team’s insights and experience allow you to take advantage of a diverse real estate sales landscape.
- Professional photographers who frame your property to present an ideal view of your home to prospective buyers. The light, layout, energy, and mood of a property can make all the difference. We use cutting-edge methods, like 3D layouts and modeling, and even drones and night shots to frame and capture the elements that make your property unique.
- I also work with a dedicated marketing expert who helps our team increase property demand through dedicated advertising campaigns that take advantage of technology like the Internet and Facebook.
This knowledge, expertise, and resources can save and make you thousands of dollars, so I invite you to contact me for a consultation.
Do you have a sophisticated real estate transaction?
If your situation involves more complexity or experience, that is also available to you as I continue to take the necessary steps to remain current on:
- Broker price opinions
- Loan work outs and modifications
- Complex short sales
- Credit issues
- Family issues
- For investor clients, I also provide property management services.
- Full staging services (please inquire)
The more complex real estate domains require a lot of knowledge, expertise, and experience. A misstep can cost you tens of thousands of dollars. We hope you can rely on us to be your local resource.
If this describes your situation, please contact me for a consultation before a situation becomes critical.
If you need a whisper transaction, please private message me.
Awards, Credentials, and Qualifications
Some people like to know what kind of education or experience I have. I have spent a significant amount of time and resources building my Real Estate Credentials:
- GRI – Graduate of Realtors Institute
- National Association of Realtors Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- National Association of Realtors Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Harris Real Estate University Certified Short Sale Specialist
I’m an active member of these associations:
- Certified Residential Specialists member
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (Aloha Chapter Founding Board Member, Events Chairperson, President Elect)
- VAREP (Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals)
In the more traditional educational front:
- Graduate, Punahou School, Honolulu, HI
- B.S., Conservation and Resource Studies; University of California, Berkeley
- Countless Marketing and Real Estate continuing education classes (CE)
I was awarded Century 21’s Centurion production award and Pacific Business News’ Who’s Who in Real Estate for 2016 as well as was recognized as Honolulu Magazine’s Best in Real Estate for 2017! I also received the Hawaii Real Estate industry’s prestigious 2006 Aloha Aina People’s Choice Award, which, at the time, was given to only five out of the 5000+ active Realtors in Hawaii.
Born and raised on Oahu. I’m a “townie” who likes City life as long as I can see a body of water. I love communities with energy, small businesses, boutiques, dining, theater, pet-friendly, walkability, and interesting things to do. Hawaii is an amazing place to relax and live, and my goals are to help you find a wonderful place to call home.
Truly, I look forward to understanding your needs and objectives, and to helping you find your next home or investment.
It’s my stated goal to serve you so well that I’ll be your Realtor for Life!
Contact me for an immediate consultation!
PS. Having sold hundreds of properties, I understand that choosing a Realtor is a big decision. I pulled together a quick document to help you ask the right questions. How to choose a Hawaii Real Estate Agent.
Feel free to private message me or fill out a relocation form so I can best help you. All of your information is private and not shared with any one or sold to any list.
P.P.S. Don’t take my word for it. Check out my testimonials!
[Download] Get the Ultimate Sellers Guide
Take advantage of a proven plan to position your property and maximize your selling price!
[FREE] I’m Ready!